The Amjo Sun “MINI” is Amjo Corp’s second foray into specialized LED lights for the treatment of SAD. We’ve stayed away from most LED lights for many years and for 2016, we are introducing the Amjo Sun “MINI”.
Until now, light box makers using LEDs used drilled circuit boards on which are mounted individual LED devices which tend to spew the light in all directions. The Amjo Sun “MINI” uses machine manufactured LED arrays which provides lower cost, higher reliability and essentially no variances from unit to unit. No other current manufacturer makes these claims. <READ MORE ABOUT OUR UNIQUE LED TECHNOLOGY BY CLICKING HERE>
The Amjo Sun “MINI” is a remarkable unit that is small, about 6″ x 4″ x 2.5″ and provides unparalleled performance.
The “MINI” provides a remarkable treatment distance of typically 24″. The “MINI” accomplishes this by using only 28 VERY BIGHT individual LEDs that are focused in such a way that the useful light is maximally available for you. Not all LED lights use this type of technology, in fact, virtually all of our competitors use the older style manufacturing technology and offer significantly shorter treatment distances. With the Amjo Sun products. each LED rather than being wired into a backboard or motherboard are laid on a substrate and each is wave soldered onto a printed circuit board providing a truly unique look to the device and amazing performance.
Let’s review some of the features and list some specifications for you:
- Treatment distance of two to four feet!
- 28 Pre-Focused LED Devices with Soft Diffuser
- Minimally diffused front lens to soften the light yet maintain the advantages of the focused devices.
- Unit is only 6″ x 4″
- Consumes Approximately 3 Watts of Power.
- Operates at 110V to 250V AC at 50 or 60 Hz (World Voltage) No transformed needed while traveling internationally.
- Machine manufactured motherboard for ultimate reliability and performance.
- LED Life Expectancy is 100,000 hours allows us to offer a Ten Year Warranty